Altus Denoiser – Linux/Windows/MacOS builds
Try Altus Denoiser free today! Register now to download a watermarked demo of Altus.
* Altus supports Windows, Linux and MacOS.
* Altus for Linux comes as packaged executables.
* Altus for MacOS comes as a packaged dmg and executable.
* Altus for Windows comes as a flexible installer. Note: Uninstall previous versions of Altus before installing
* All Altus downloads are free for evaluation purposes, but insert a watermark. To remove the watermark, you can purchase an Altus subscription from our product purchase page.
* Interested in our plugins? Contact us!
* Altus for Windows supports XP or later.
* Altus for MacOS supports 10.9 or later.
* Altus for Linux is compiled against glibc 2.12 (works with CentOS 6 or later, Ubuntu 12.04 or later, etc).
* Users can access legacy downloads: https://shop.innobright.com/legacydownloads/
FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE with Altus, please make sure you have a working OpenCL ICD installed on your computer.
If you’d like to purchase Altus, please visit the Altus Purchase Options page.
Keep scrolling for Altus Denoiser download links
Reprise License Manager (RLM)
Altus Denoiser uses Reprise License Manager (RLM) to handle licensing. We provide the RLM license server files below for users to download: